High School Scholarships
Breanna Nicole Rodriguez
Memorial Scholarship Foundation
The “For Bree” Foundation is a Tax Exempt Nonprofit Organization under section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. The purpose of the fund is to award scholarships to local public high school senior students in the Santa Maria, CA community.
To keep Breanna’s memory alive, selected deserving students of scholarships in her name would not necessarily require academic excellence, but rather a proven record of helping others and display the likeness of her heart and kindness that were her true testament.
Public High Schools eligible for scholarships:
- Ernest Righetti High School
- Delta High School
- Pioneer Valley High School
- Santa Maria High School
Application for Scholarship
Here are the list of active recipients
- Righetti High School: Kush Patel Mehulhai
- Pioneer Valley High School: Jordan Haze Vasquez
- Santa Maria High School: Yesenia Gabriella Martinez, & Monserrat Nolasco, (in partnership with Kiwanis)
- Righetti High School: Molina Gonzales
- Pioneer Valley High School: Brigitte Vargas-Hernandez
- Santa Maria High School: Samantha Marie Lopez-Juarez, & Samantha Pereyra, (in partnership with Kiwanis)
- Righetti High School: Isaiah Moon
- Pioneer Valley High School: Nicholas Vasquez
- Santa Maria High School: Priscilla Martinez-Espinoza
- Delta High School: Nancy Elias
Live Virtual Raffle
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this year we will be holding a Live online raffle this August. For details and a chance to enter, visit the fundraising page.
CONGRATULATIONS to these amazing 2019 Seniors for their hard work.